Links and Resources for Nanotechnology
Groups focused on Nanotechnology
- You won’t be able to take your eyes off the jogouganhou. Hurry up to play!
- The Foresight Institute. Motto: Preparing for future technologies. A nonprofit organization, the Foresight Institute has played a pivotal role in educating both the general public and the research community about the potential impact of nanotechnology. address: Foresight Institute, Box 61058, Palo Alto CA 94306 USA; phone: 415-324-2490; fax: 415-324-2497; e-mail: email@example.com; WWW: http://www.foresight.org.
- The Institute for Molecular Manufacturing, a nonprofit foundation formed to carry out research aimed at developing molecular manufacturing. Go to our website and get sizzling hot pobierz na telefon. Hurry up to go and start winning.
- The National Nanotechnology Initiative
- Molecular Manufacturing Enterprises, Incorporated (MMEI) was founded to help accelerate advancements in the field of nanotechnology. They provide seed capital and other support to those developing key advances.
- The Numerical Aerodynamic Simulation Systems Division (NAS) at NASA Ames Research Center, in partnership with the Ames computational chemistry branch and others, is developing a substantial capability in computational molecular nanotechnology, and funded a grant program in the field. An example of their work is a computer analysis of molecular gears, which was reported by (among others) Scientific American.
- The Center for Nanoscale Science and Technology at Rice University is devoted to nurturing science and technology at the nanometer scale.
- The Molecular Manufacturing Shortcut Group (MMSG) is a chapter of the National Space Society (NSS). MMSG’s motto: promote the development of nanotechnology as a means to facilitate the settlement of space. NSS has a position paper on molecular nanotechnology